3 Ways to Work with Medical and Legal Questions
Three Ways to Work with Medical and Legal Questions
As professional readers we all know that since we are not medical or legal professionals, we cannot diagnose illness, give a treatment plan or predict definitive outcome of anything pertaining to a legal matter.
It is illegal to offer such professional advice if one is not a trained licensed individual and you risk losing your extension. While it may be in your psychic DNA to help someone in distress, you simply cannot in these situations.
However, we can still move in energetic areas and offer some counsel spiritually.
What should you do if a caller asks you about their state of health?
1. Always suggest to the caller that they consult with their practitioners for the most informed answer to their questions . Always remind the callers that you are not a medical or legal professional and so are not qualified to answer definitively.
2. Help the caller energetically and say “I’m not a medical professional but let me see what I can sense energetically” You can proceed to look at their aura, their chakras, their charts, their color, or pull a tarot card, Explain the information you are seeing in an energetic sense, taking care to not relate to any specific system of the body or ailment
For instance, you can say, I sense that your energy is a little low, you may be under some stress and need some time alone.
I see that your chakra colors are a little pale, this tells us you need to slow down a bit and take some time with friends.
Oft time when you make this suggestion, your callers will validate what you say and open up with other thoughts. If often leads the call in another direction altogether.
- You can also suggest something energetically helpful to them like the use of a crystal or a color gemstone.
- Blue stones can help with energy, rose quartz with self-love, amethyst for worn out emotions etc.
- You can also suggest quiet time, meditation , time in nature or calming music, mantras , talking with their angels etc.
- You cannot suggest vitamins, herbs, supplements etc. as these are ingested and so considered prescribing.
- From an astrological perspective you may see that their sun or moon is in opposition or a planet is having a transit.
- Astrology can be a great way to asses a situation without diagnosing and make suggestions based on their chart
- For example, if their sun and mars are in opposition you may suggest something moon or lunar based like spending some time near water.
- Simpler yet, check their horoscope that day and see what may be affecting them and suggest they do something that brings them joy.
3. Legal: The same process applies for legal questions These same responses can apply to questions about inheritance, amounts of money or any legal outcome.
Always begin by telling them that you are not a legal professional and they need to ask their legal counsel for specific answers. Always tell them that you cannot answer definitively but if they like you can look at the energy surrounding a situation.
You can help them in the same energetic sense as you would do for medical. You can say if you feel a likely favorable outcome , the situation may take more time, nothing has been decided yet, or you feel some positive energy , (use a color as well, blue for peace etc.).
If a caller pushes you for specifics about amounts of money it is perfectly fine to just say, I do apologize but we cannot answer those question here and move forward in another area.
Most clients who use psychic lines already know you cannot answer these questions and will be content with anything energetic you can tell them. Remember, they are most often asking from fear and underneath the question they are asking for comfort and reassurance.
Medical and legal questions are a prohibited area for many psychic lines. If a caller asks you to assist in these areas, use honesty ad integrity and ty to assist energetically and help your caller with the moments they are in a positive and healing sense.
How do you handle medical and legal?
What do you think?
PsychicPro Content Author and Recruiter
I became aware of my gifts at age 3 when I began seeing spirits in my room.
My mother and grandmother were both gifted and from a very young age, I was taught to respect nature and to read her signs along with herbalism, tarot cards, and healing.
I have worked in the healing and psychic world for many years and have taught, read and counseled and written. I trained with many masters and have studied to enhance my gifts in Italy, Greece and many places in the US.
I work with PsychicPRO as a writer and to help readers find their best possible employment in an environment that enhances and honors their abilities. It is an honor to do this work and I look forward to helping you do yours.